SHOCKING CONVERSATION FROM A 7 YEAR OLD BOY - RALPH SIRADEX



I found this conversation so shocking and at the same time amazing and please it is not formed to get your attention... was chatting on the phone with my 7 year old nephew this morning and I asked what he'd be eating thinking he's young and won't observe the 7DG... he said Uncle Tunde I'm fasting. I was so shocked. So I said remember to pray and ask for something from God, I thought I was going to hear bicycle, scooter like the other kids but he said God should give me a new car... isn't he wonderful... aren't we bless in Coza, are we not a blessed family? Is Joel 2:28 not evident in this dispensation? I bless God almighty for channeling my footstep and that of my family to COZA... I celebrate my Father #biodunfatoyinbo and Mother @bnbladies for always feeding us with the best and also celebrate our the leaders in our childcare department who constantly load these kids with the word of God.. God bless you all.

I'm now using this medium to invite you all to the 7DG starting up today 01-07-2017 till 07-07-2017. It's going to be power packed...
If my 7year old Abimifoluwa can be prepared and ready for impartation, nothing stops you adult reading to be part of it.
I CANT BE CALM ABOUT IT... PLAN TO BE PART OF IT...

#cozaglobal #7dg2017 #biodunfatoyinbo #bnbladies #cozakids #blessedkids#pastorflow #bukola_ogunsola #george omoraro #cutedeedee








No comments

TOF. Powered by Blogger.
Comment from discussion Blog on Daily Devotional Guide.