Come closer! the piercing voice called to me.
Soon after I became a believer, I was praying in my bedroom, totally surrounded by the Lord’s glorious presence, and I suddenly had a vision of being drawn up in the Spirit and carried away. As I looked down, I saw an endless line of people, slowly walking forward. Their faces seemed empty and somewhat confused. I didn’t understand what I saw, so I asked, “What does this mean?”
That’s when the voice told me to come closer, and I quickly moved near the front of the line. People, as far as the eye could see, were all moving toward a large, deep valley. In that valley was a roaring inferno. Thousands were falling into the fire. Those on the front lines were trying to keep from being pushed by the crowd, but the crush of humanity kept pushing more and more people into the flames.
Then the Lord spoke to me: If you do not preach, I will hold you responsible.
“Souls, Lord, souls! Open the doors for me to preach the Word so people everywhere will come to know You as their Savior and Lord.”
It was the cry of my heart then, and it still is today!
Soon after receiving the vision of that roaring inferno, doors began opening for me to preach, and I knew God had called me to proclaim the Gospel.
The verse: “Necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel”
(1 Corinthians 9:16) touched me to the core of my being.
Brazil-EventSince then, the intensity of my prayer has never wavered. It’s been nearly 4.5 decades since that happened, and that vision is still as real to me as the day it happened.
And that urgency for spreading the Gospel has never wavered throughout my 40-plus years of ministry. In fact, it is stronger today than it has ever been. My prayer is that my dying breath will utter the words, “Souls, souls, souls!!!”
Precious partner, what we do, we must do now! We must act! The fields are ready for harvest, and God is calling us to action as the lengthening shadows of eternity are falling across the earth!
As you may have seen on This Is Your Day, I recently returned from a series of meetings in Brazil. One night I preached to more than 45,000 people at one o’clock in the morning. They were so hungry for the Word of God that they began lining up 24 hours earlier in the outdoor arena nearby.
Next, I’m headed to South Africa, where a series of meetings will take me around the edges of that great nation.
And although you may not be able to travel to the nations, you are with me as I stand before the multitudes and proclaim the only message that will change a nation or a person’s soul:

#1 Provision and Prosperity

HarvestGod promises to pour out the treasures of heaven on you when you give faithfully to spread the Gospel. He wants to raise you up and anoint you for favor. God wants to anoint and bless your pocketbook so the Gospel can go forth as never before! That can only happen when you sow seed faithfully so the message of Christ can be proclaimed.
God is sending a powerful anointing for abundance on those who sow seed during these critical days. And if you need a miracle in your life, it’s important to note that miracles happen when you give the Lord something to work with. A spiritual miracle demands a spiritual act. A physical miracle demands a physical act. And a financial miracle demands a financial act.
When you sow seed into His kingdom, you release your faith so God can use what you give for His glory and your prosperity! Jesus Himself said:
“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again” (Luke 6:38).
We are also promised that “he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness”
(2 Corinthians 9:10). God will multiply your seed-gift as you sow it toward the spreading of the Gospel. Your harvest will be increased supernaturally!

# 2 Divine Protection

God promises you His divine protection when you trust Him, live righteously, and give faithfully toward His work. We read in Scripture:
“Thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings” (Psalm 61:3-4).
CrossGod not only provides defense and protection for the righteous, but He also is a covenant-keeping Jehovah who will never leave you, fail you, nor forsake you! His divine protection and provision are ensured with a seed:
“Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth”
(Ecclesiastes 11:1-2).
“Bread” is the Gospel.
“Waters” represents the world. In other words, giving to spread the Gospel to the world protects your future against evil!

#3 The Power of God

We are told to “be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might” (Ephesians 6:10). We are also promised:
“The exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power” (Ephesians 1:19).
Throughout Scripture, God has promised that when we are faithful He gives us power for healing, revelation, wisdom, provision, deliverance, increased faith, and overflowing blessings:
“All the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20).